WELCOME TO REVIVE
Whether you are replacing inefficient, drafty windows or simply desiring a new look for your home, Windsor has a solution for you. Plus, Windsor can help you transform an outdated room into a space that’s uniquely yours, with options such as custom sizes, multiple cladding colors, and many different hardware finishes and styles to express your style.
By replacing existing windows and doors with new, energy-efficient Windsor products, you not only add value to your home, you save money on monthly energy bills, create a more comfortable setting and bring an exciting new look to your home.
For over 20 years we’ve been providing Houston homeowners with the best replacement window & door products on the market. It’s our reputation on the line and we take that very seriously so our team carefully vets each and every manufacturer in our portfolio seeking out only the best. At Renaissance we only work with manufacturers who offer superiorly crafted window and door replacement products, best in class warranties, above the bar customer service and innovation in energy efficiency. Windsor Window & Doors embodies all of these attributes and thensome. In fact Windsors Revive Pocket Replacement Windows series affords our team the opportunity to offer our customer new and exciting options for your windows shape, sizes and COLOR.
Revive replacement windows fit within existing window frames so you can enjoy improved style and energy savings without a lot of hassle.
The innovative design means there’s no need to disturb interior or exterior building materials. Windsor’s Revive makes home improvement easy. You can have a more beautiful, energy efficient home in about an hour!
Choose from 3 different pocket window replacement options:
Durable Aluminum Clad
Beautiful and Versatile Primed Wood
Long-lasting, Hassle-free Cellular PVC
Should You Replace?
Age is not the only indicator you should replace your windows. Watch for these other signs that you could benefit from installing replacement residential windows:
- Drafts and other comfort problems: Old single-pane windows are the most likely to produce uncomfortable drafts, but even newer windows can develop air leaks and broken seals that result in home comfort problems.
- High energy bills: Drafts aren’t the only result of leaky, inefficient windows. You’ll probably also notice your energy bills increasing if your windows are beginning to fail.
- Warped or rotted window frames: Wood windows are especially susceptible to these problems, which are unsightly and can result in tremendous air leaks, flooding, and eventually complete window failure.
- Difficulty opening or closing windows: Single- and double-hung windows often become difficult to operate as the years go by. The windows become unbalanced, or the foundation settles, causing the window to either become jammed or fall closed too easily.
- Condensation between the panes: If you have double-pane windows, this problem indicates that the seal has broken and moisture has gotten between the panes. The window is now no more efficient than a single-pane window, so you should replace it.
SO WHAT'S THE REST OF THE DEAL?
When you’re ready to replace your windows, contact Renaissance Windows & Doors to get the process started. You can also visit one of our local showroom located in the Houston Design Center at 7026 Old Katy Rd, Suite 158 to see some of our products in action. Remember, we’re here to help you choose the best possible replacement windows. We’ll never pressure you into making a purchase that’s wrong for your home!
- Improved energy efficiency: After replacing your old single-pane or broken windows, watch as your energy bills decrease by up to 20 percent! This helps your investment in replacement windows pay for itself.
- Enhanced home comfort: If you’re tired of cold drafts in the winter, you’ll appreciate the even temperatures that come with new windows. Plus, advanced window designs help reflect radiant heat out, improving comfort in the summertime as well.
- Increased safety and security: Old windows may not even have functional locks, but modern replacements have advanced latch systems and tempered glass for greater security.
- Added value and curb appeal: If you replace your windows right before selling your home, expect to recoup about 70 percent of your investment in increased home value. Even if you’re not selling anytime soon, the enhanced curb appeal and interior beauty are well worth the investment.