Condo Window Replacement
Is it Time for an Upgrade?
Condo living in the Houston area has its advantages! Homeownership with low maintenance is one of the top reasons Houstonians buy condominums. Many condos are of the age that window replacement is topping the list for many condo dwellers. Replacing condo windows helps improve energy efficiency, enhance aesthetics, and increase the overall value of the property. Is it time for you to replace your condo windows?
- Are your windows stuck and won’t open?
- Do your windows condensate? Do you feel drafts?
- Do you hear outside noises like lawn equipment, traffic, or barking dogs?
- Do your windows have rotten wood? Cracks?
- Are your floors, furniture, or artwork fading?
- Is paint chipping and/or faded on the window frame?
- Does the exterior look dated?
- Do you have to climb a ladder to clean upper story windows?
- Do you need to board your windows for a hurricane?
- Could the glass be easily broken by an intruder?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, it may be time to start your condo window replacement project.
Here’s the best course of action to ensure your condo replacement windows will improve its energy efficiency, while increasing its value, safety, and sound-proofing.
- Call Renaissance Windows and Doors at 713-863-9988 to schedule your free in-home consultation. Our sales consultants truly are consultants, not pushy sales reps. We will help you assess the need for replacement windows, offer you choices from our huge selection of product lines from 15 manufacturers. We will guide you in selecting the best windows for your project and your budget.
- Obtain the necessary permissions from your condo management or association to ensure compliance with condo association rules and regulations.
- Once the windows are selected and approved by the condo association, Renaissance will send a service tech to do a professional field measure. This will ensure the windows are properly ordered and will have the custom fit your project needs.
- Renaissance orders the windows and when they arrive, you will be contacted to schedule the professional installation.
- The Renaissance installers are our employees. Your project is too important to subcontract. Our installers follow the exclusive Renaissance 24-Step Installation to ensure your windows are properly installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines so your warranty stays valid. Installers remove and install one window at a time to ensure your property is protected. Renaissance guarantees our installation for two years.
- Once the installation is complete, a Renaissance technician will inspect the installation, review the operations of windows and locks with you, and answer any questions you may have.
Now it’s time to enjoy your new windows and the benefits of increased property value, improved energy efficiency, better safety, easy maintenance, and reduced outside noises. Call Renaissance Windows and Doors today at 713-863-9988. Let’s get started!